I usually don’t post in the middle of the day but an occurance has made me obligated to do so!
About two months ago I jumped on the Groupon band wagon and a month later I received a coupon that I just couldn’t ignore.
$25 worth of products from NuttyGuys.com for $10
I browsed the website for a bit and then, without thinking twice, bought the coupon.
The coupon sat and waited to be used. I REALLY wanted to but everytime I got onto the website I couldn’t decide what I wanted because they have such a fantastic selection and everything is SUPER cheap and then I would look at my cart and it would say $50 and then I would be like, “Oooops.”
Rambling. My bad.
However, I finally sat down and used the coupon on October 3. Guess what came in the mail today?
Talk about fast shipping! Not even a week and now it’s here! I’m so excited, I can’t even tell you. I’m so excited I’ve been running around talking about how excited I am that my nuts came in the mail.
Yep, dirty nut jokes.
Let me give the low down on what I purchased!
- Chocolate covered cranberries (I’m alwaysssss representing Rider. ALWAYS)
- CHIA SEEDS!!!!!! (This is a blogworld staple and I am ELATED to finally have some!!)
- Cherry Vanilla Granola (Best.flavor.ever)
- Deluxe Nut Mix with 50% peanuts (hence, my nuts came in the mail!)
- Chopped dates with oat flour (I’ve been really loving the dates lately and can’t wait to try these!)
- Mountain Defiance Trail Mix (Doesn’t that sound super badass?)
And that’s everyone! Words cannot describe how epic my breakfast is going to be on Friday. SUPER EPIC!
Thanks Nutty Guys!