Things to consider:
- The way I want to spend the rest of my life
- Retro Fitness does not want to hire me because they think I’m a spy and will tell all their secrets to my wonderful second home that is Blink Fitness.
- The fact that the only time I wanted to be a spy was when I saw Harriet the Spy. That lasted a whole 24 hours.
- How to cook pizza like my mother
- Why anyone would even consider Summer to be the dominant season over Fall
- The fact that animals photograph so much better than humans
- Breakfast is, and will always be, the absolute best meal of the day. Hands down.
- Why the Candlewyck Diner stopped being the lovable greasy place we all knew and loved. Instead, it has become an oxymoronic fancy diner. Yikes.
- Why I’m still so hell-bent on selling my nerdy cookies on Etsy despite my current lack of success.
- Oh, and the fact that I’m going to be running 13.1 miles in less than three weeks. OH MY BISKY.
- Whether or not there’s a reason the ginger trainer at my gym knows me by name
Yep, all things important. And by that, I mean all things that kind of aren’t. Whatever keeps me going though right?
P.S. Today is a wonderful day indeed! It’s my roomie’s 23rd birthday! Happy birthday a truly incredible human bean! You know when you meet one of those people and know you’re going to be friends with them for life? Yep, that’s how I feel about her. I think my post about her last year definitely trailed into the mushy and gross category so here’s a picture. WHEEEE I LOVE YOU MANDYYYYYYY.