WordPress came up with my first post name so might as well roll with it. Nevertheless, here I am! New blog, new expectations for myself and, well, I have a pretty good feeling about this one. Food, exercise and FOOD! Not too shabby if you ask me.
Info about myself? I’m a 21 year old college girl representin’ Rider U and my name is Keri! Freshmen year I was a complete mess, sophomore year I decided to do something about it and now? I’m happier than I’ve ever been. The idea of exercise and nutrition has become very near and dear to me. Food blogs basically were a lifesaver for me and it’s something that I’ve been aspiring to become myself.
In a nutshell, I’m a silly English major who writes, runs, sparkles (not to be confused with a certain Mr. Edward Cullen), dances, eats and just genuinely enjoys life. There’s a lot to live for and I intend on finding as many of those things as possible!
In this blog I hope to do a couple things:
1. Post consistently. I have another blog that I only posted on maybe every 3 weeks. At least once a day would be pretty fantastic.
2. Take more pictures of all the wonderful food things that are around me!
3. Learn even more about the world of nutrition and being fit & fab.
4. Maybe even actually talk to some of my idols from the blogworld =D
5. Oh, and hopefully keeping my desk clear of useless stuff. I’ve noticed that I’m more inclined to blog from my desk like a real person rather than my bed like a big ole’ lazy.
And maybe I’ll look like this guy if I really put my mind to it? Well see!
First post? Completed. This one was easy but now the challenge is on.
Can I blog like I’ve never blogged before?